GLUTAMINE + BCAA Powder by Oxygen Nutrition® is an anti-catabolic formula created and designed to achieve more effective muscle building and recovery. The amino acids Isoleucine, Leucine, Valine and Glutamine make up the 90% of muscle mass and its intake is vital for the functioning and regeneration of skeletal muscle tissue.
With a supply of 5 grams of glutamine and 5 grams of Bcaa’s per serving (12 grams) GLUTAMINE + BCAA Powder by Oxygen Nutrition® becomes the ideal product for those athletes looking for a good recovery and less muscle damage during intense workouts.
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid that is present in skeletal muscle, so for this it is necessary that its intake is continuous. GLUTAMINE + BCAA Powder contains micronized glutamine, which has lower glutamine powder particles than conventional glutamine allowing greater mixing, absorption, assimilation and bioavailability. In addition micronized glutamine is Ajinomoto®, one of the suppliers of raw materials of prestige in the sector.
Main Benefits of Glutamine Intake:
- Essential in the synthesis of proteins.
- Accelerates healing and regeneration processes both after intense training and after suffering a muscle injury.
- It increases the synthesis of Growth Hormone favoring greater growth and muscular strength.
- It strengthens the immune system which contributes to a greater prevention of infections.
The Bcaa’s, more commonly known as branched-chain amino acids, are one of the most coveted active ingredients in the food supplements sector due to their great contribution to the physical performance of those who practice intense sports, favoring the development and regeneration of muscles and reducing fatigue levels. The Bcaa’s (Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine) present a ratio of 2:1:1, providing 2500 mg of Leucine, 1250 mg of Isoleucine and 1250 mg of Valine per serving.
Main Benefits of BCAA’s Intake:
- They are used as a food supplement in the pre, during and post training phases.
- Leucine is the major anticatabolic amino acid which stimulates the protein synthesis.
- It favors hypertrophy and muscle growth prior to stimuli of strength training.
- Isoleucine is an important amino acid that allows the uptake of glucose at the muscle level.
- Valine favors a greater synthesis of muscle glycogen.
How to use: Mix 12 gr. with water, milk or juice. Take 1-2 times a day 30 minutes before and after training.
Format: 500 grams
Warning: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children.